Things that have been inspiring me lately, all found and collected on Pinterest...
1. It finally looks like summer, so of course I'm thinking about new dresses. This chambray sun dress would be perfect for the seaside...
2. This photo-lined envelope as part of an branding project by Eliane Cadieux.
3. The art of Adam Juresko - the hand-drawn type on this is amazing.
4. This light / airy / cosy looking corner of an interior.
5. I've been inspired by web design recently - it's so much more open to good typography and well, good design than it used to be. I recently discovered The Goodones online magazine which is an inspiring example of what can be done with the web.
6. This packaging (especially the typography) by Steven Schroeder.
7. I love little details; this barcode used on spaghetti packaging is clever and cute.
8. These lovely geometric print moleskines from Brika.
9. Dreaming of adventures, the seaside and taking photographs... [ pin ]